Favorite Freebie Linkie Party

Just a quick post to join in on the Favorite Freebie Linkie Party at the 2nd Grade Pad!


My favorite freebie that I created is this one: (click on picture to get it)
I am currently working on nursery rhymes, and hope to share my class pictures soon. I am almost done with my nursery rhyme unit that I have been working on!
 
On a side note, I don't like to get too personal, but it has been a sad weekend for a variety of reasons. If you get a chance, please visit Cheering For Caitlin. This little girl and her family sure can use some extra positive thoughts and prayers. Thank you!
 
Have a great week!
 



6 comments

  1. Thanks for the freebie!! I can't wait to use it! I love your blog and I am a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up. I love your freebie.

    I'm your newest follower. :-)

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen, thanks for the freebee, but even more...thanks for the Cheering for Caitlin blog.. there are no words. I am cheering and praying for 5 year old cuteness And her mommy, daddy and siblings.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top