What is my excitement all about? I finally posted my "Start School- Using Brain-based Research" at my TPT store!! I have been working on it for over a month! Thanks to my 3 followers who helped to edit it and gave me some great input. I am putting this packet on sale until August. I have jammed this packet with all sorts of goodies:
Using Brain Research for Classroom Setup & Teaching the Brain to Students
* Brain-compatible classroom
* MacLean's Triune Brain Theory, Safe Place, & Brain Activities
* Routine Charts
* Active Listening
* Behavior Counting Form & Behavior Contract
Optimism Can be Learned
* Success Mapping, Success Folder Labels
* Bucket Filling Ideas (Common Core Standards: SL.K.6, SL.K.1a, K.OA.4)
* Fill or Dip Bucket pictures for chat
* Friendship Quilt
* FRIENDS class reward
Building Classroom Community
* Morning Meetings (Common Core Standards: RI.K.10)
* My Friends book & Name charts
Other Related Activities to Surviving the First Weeks of Kindergarten
* Kissing Hand activities (and a few other book titles includes as well)
* Trail of Hearts (K.CC.3, K.CC.4)
* ABC Match Up (RF.K.1d)
* Star Student of Day activities
* Parent Communication
* Child Information Card
* WOW (Work of the Week)
* Planner Labels (Adhesive Paper)
* Open House & Meet the Teacher Ideas
Review of Brain Research & Brain Breaks
* Brain Breaks
* Letter Sounds Actions (brain break activity)
* What's Playing on My IPOD?
Click below to visit my TPT store and download the freebie that includes
filling buckets and morning meeting greetings.
Now in celebration of my newest TPT product, I would like to do a BIG giveaway. Here is what I have for the GRAND PRIZE: My newest TPT packet, "Start School- Using Brain-based Research!", a set of 24 square puzzles, Have You Filled a Bucket Today?, It Starts in the Heart CD, Lakeshore lesson plan book, and 24 colorful smiley erasers. These all go along with starting school in a brainsmart way!!
Edited to add: This giveaway is over. Congrats to #5- Vickie Plant and #3 Marlana!!
Thanks for your support and joining me in my happy dance!