Bears in Space

This coming week, my kinderkids and I will be delving into a space unit with Frank Asch bear stories along with a selection of non-fiction books. I just posted my Bears in Space unit on TPT. I meant for it to be a little unit, but it ended up being over 100 pages!


I included some freebies with the preview download at TPT. Click on the below picture to go there and download the preview freebies.

 
 
In addition, I created a Mimio ink file for my interactive whiteboard to use with this unit. It does not have the exact graphics as my TPT unit due to graphic copyright rules. However, I think it will still be fun and beneficial for my kinderkids! Click below to check it out on Google Docs. If you have a Smartboard or Flipboard, I am wondering if you can open other files. I know with Mimio, I can open notebook and flipbook files. However, I noticed sometimes the swf files do not transfer and some of the other fancy stuff doesn't transfer either. This particular file is not fancy... pretty simple!




 

 

No comments

Back to Top