April Currently

 
 
My husband is next to me watching the cooking show, Chopped. It catches my attention sometimes. It is crazy what they make with the ingredients.
 
Today I had my formal observation... it all happened so quickly, so I didn't have any time to stress about it. I am glad it is over. I am looking forward to hearing the feedback later.
 
Now that I am taking a break from my Reading Endorsement classes, I will have extra time to do something! I should start running again. I think I will need to put a race on the calendar to get me motivated. I also should work on organizing my teacher stuff... that needs revamping!
 
I am craving a yummy brunch! I love breakfast foods. It is comfort food to me. It reminds me of my dad cooking for my sisters and me on the weekends. Even though, he sang out loud a funny song, let the sun shine in, and pulled at the covers to awaken us, we enjoyed the treat awaiting us. It has been many years since those childhood times. Next time I see my dad, I may need to remind him of those good old days... Last September, we all had to fend for ourselves and one morning my sister did make us delicious crabcake eggs benedict!
 
I have not seen some of my close friends in weeks!! I need some friend time. I think I will have to combine my want of brunch foods with my need of friend time.
 
I do try to keep a positive attitude. Even though sometimes I want to stomp my feet and throw a little fit! I stay positive and look forward.
 
Check out other April Currently's here:
 
 


2 comments

  1. Commenting from Currently! Observations are stressful! Hope you did good!
    I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a way to fill that free time! It seems to fill quicker than you wish.

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy, just stopping in from the Currently! I love breakfast food too, but am NOT a morning person... Brunch is the perfect solution! Or breakfast for dinner. Love that too.

    I have to have my formal observation this month too. Not sure when it's going to happen though. Hopefully soon, though, just to get it over with!

    Have a great night!
    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top