Australia Visual Plans

It has been quite busy around here before spring break! My kinderkids and I are going to the zoo this week, and we're prepping for our student-led conferences- which will happen after spring break. I will also need to start thinking about prepping my kinderkids for their play in May. I am also finishing up 2 classes: Daily 5 and Reading Endorsement #2 this week! I am so ready for the upcoming Spring break,which starts on Friday for me! Looking forward to seeing those cherry blossoms!

It is a short week in kindergarten for us this week. We have a field trip and a teacher work day (which I took off). I am almost done with making my Australia unit digital. It is not ready for my TPT store just yet... hopefully soon! Here are my visual plans for this upcoming week:


I'm linking up with Deedee Wills. Check out other visual plans here...

 
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
 



No comments

Back to Top