Fall is Coming...

Fall is coming to FL. It is definately cooler... in the 70s with a cool breeze. Yeah! It has been a fun-filled busy weekend. Friday, my beautiful friend got married. Saturday, I dressed in my poodle skirt for a Halloween party. This coming week, I will be celebrating the 50th day of school with my kindergarteners! I am looking forward to celebrating with them. Today, we (my hubs and I) went and picked out pumpkins from the orchard. The past couple of weeks I have drank so much pumpkin lattes and ate so many pumpkin pie bagels, and hoping for cooler weather... finally, fall has arrived!

This past week at school, we had 4 days of school. We spent 3 days learning about apples and on Thursday, we went on our first field trip to see a play about Toad and Frog.









This coming week, my class and I will be learning about camping in the woods and nocturnal animals. We will also celebrate the 50th day of school!

Sheree from Peterson's Pad is having a 400 follower giveaway. She is giving away some great things: $10 Amazon gift certificate, $10 Teachers Pay Teachers certificate, etc. She shares lots of great ideas on her site. Check it out!
First Grade Fun
 


Have a wonderful Sunday!
 

 

No comments

Back to Top