50th Day of School






Here are the links to the resources I used:
First Grade Fever's Fab-u-lous 50th Day Fun!- I wanted to make a powerpoint to compare the 50s to now, but I just didn't have the time. So this packet had a book to compare the 50s to now. I also printed out the "sticker" of I'm 50 days smarter to make necklaces for my students. There are other great resources, but I didn't use them.
Growing Kinder's Rock Around the Clock! Math & Literacy for the 50th Day of School- This is the one I used for our math rotations. My parent used a game called "Find the Cherry". I learned from this packet that root beer floats are called brown cows.
Cara Carroll's 50th Day Mini Unit- This is where I got my venn diagram and root beer float activity from.



Here is a cute freebie I found after planning my 50th day activities:
Latoya Reed's 50th Day of School Activities Freebies

Tomorrow is my husband's and my 2nd anniversary! We will be celebrating with cotton and china! I hope to share something with you tomorrow! I'm working away! Have a great pumpkin week!

1 comment

  1. I love your skirt and was so happy to see they carry my size! I just ordered mine for our 50th day! Thank you for sharing the link!!! =)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top