Only 2 more short school days left!! This weekend, I took time to spend with my family and work on my class DVD. I love using my Apple IPhoto and IDVD programs to make it. I think it comes out cute each time. It went quicker this year, as I just deleted last year's photos/videos and added this year's photos/videos. Here are some of my favorite songs to use:
- Dr. Jean's Songs: Rise & Shine, Hello Friend, Goodbye Friends!, and others we may have used for Morning Meetings or Fun
- High School Musical: We're All in this Together
- Jack Hartmann: The More We Move Together, Hello Around the World, and other theme songs to go with the pictures
- Jack Johnson- We're Going to be Friends
- Raffi- Going to the Zoo (to go with the zoo field trip pictures) and others depending on theme
- Greg & Steve- It's a Beautiful Day
- Vitamin C- Put a Smile on Your Face
- Theresa Jennings- I'd Rather Be Happy (There are other great positive school songs by Theresa Jennings, but they are difficult to find to purchase.) I have only recently been introduced to her by the music teacher at my school. My group from last year really liked this particular song.
I don't know why I choose to start a blog last year near the end of the school year! Must have been on a whim! Now it's past my blogversary and this is my 100th post! So I wanted to try something new, and celebrate in a way I've seen many other teacher bloggers have done. I hope to put together something for a fun giveaway to celebrate my belated blogversary and 100th posting!! Hopefully by next week, I will have it all together.
Sign up below if you would like to donate. Feel free to pass the word on to others who may want to donate. Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you! Thank you to those who participated... I will be emailing you!