Fabulous Feedback Linky Party

I am joining in on one of my favorite teacher bloggers, Christina Bainbridge, in her Fabulous Feedback Linky Party. Love this idea! Just about a year ago, I opened up my TPT shop. It is slowly growing as I become better at transferring my activites into digital format. Here are my top 3!
 
This was the first feedback I received. :0)


This made me smile BIG all day!


This is feedback from a quick freebie I made and posted on TPT.
 
If you are the creator of one of my top 3 feedbacks, you will get to choose one item from my TPT shop for free! Thank you! Thanks to Christina Bainbridge for this wonderful idea of a linky party!
 
 
 
There are big sales going on...
 
Thanks to Learning With Mrs. Leeby for this graphic. Click above to check out
other teacher stores linking up with Learning With Mrs. Leeby.
 
 
I have a winner from yesterday's giveaway. I had my husband pick a number. Congratulations Kimberly Ann! I am sending you my Investigating Insects unit via email. :0)
 

 


No comments

Back to Top