Since I am finishing up my spring break with an Easter weekend, I thought it would be a good time for me to join in on my first "Five for Friday". The highlights of this week:
1. I went on a mini-vacation with my husband at the beginning of my spring break. We went to Washington, D.C. to see the cherry blossoms and try out my new camera. I found out that next week is suppose to be the time to see the full cherry blossoms. Lucky for me, one of the only places they were in early bloom, were in front of the hotel we stayed at. Later, I did find another spot.
2. On our last day there, we saw SNOW!! For me, this was a great thing. I grew up in snowy places, and then moved to Florida. It gets too hot and humid in the sunshine state... so I am happy for the cooler temps!
3. I went to two zoos! I had fun experimenting with my new camera. Here is one of my favs of a red panda.
4. I finished and posted my Australia unit on TPT. My kinderkids and I were having fun with it. Click on the picture to read and see how I used some of it in my classroom before spring break. It is on sale...
5. Which leads me to putting all my TPT products for sale from today to Sunday! Click below to see who else is having a sale.
|Button from Lovely Literacy & More blog.|
I am looking forward to seeing family this weekend. Have a wonderful Easter weekend!