Monday Made It

Have you seen this great organizational post by Mrs. Sheehan from Learning in Wonderland? She organized her teacher pay teacher files into a binder. Well this reminded me of my book inventory binder that needs sprucing up. I created this binder a long while ago when I found myself buying books over again, because I forgot I already had them! So I documented all my books onto spreadsheets by theme and kept them all together in a binder. It helps when planning, so I can easily access what books I have without going through my heavy theme boxes.

 Now, seeing Mrs. Sheehan's TPT binder reminded me I needed to update as I recently bought some books. I decided to add pictures to the spreadsheet so I can also see the covers of the books.This visual will also help me remember which book is about what. I will slowly update my binder in this way. Here's a picture of my Asian books spreadsheet.
Now I will need to make a cute cover for my boring black binder! On the home front, I am off to make some Vietnamese pho for dinner... which will be ready tomorrow night.
 
To check out other January made its:
 


2 comments

  1. Wow! I really like how you organize your books in binders. Mine are currently in themed ziploc bags and the excel document...well, that's a work in progress :) Thanks for sharing!

    -Catherine Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for the shout-out! I had to create my binder because I was completely forgetting what I had already purchased. Thank goodness TPT tells you if you already own a file instead of letting you purchase another one, or who knows what kind of damage I would have done:)

    I love this idea for books! I have also bought doubles of a bunch of my books but wasn't sure how to go about organizing them. The way you included the cover of the book is genius!

    Learning In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top