TPT Cyber Monday & Tuesday Sale!

I am enjoying the ease of making some purchases this Thanksgiving weekend... got some holiday items checked off. I am looking forward to Cyber Monday, so I can shop for my classroom and move a few items from my long 126 wish items to my shopping cart.

My top 5 items are 1. Chit Chat Morning Messages #2 by Deanna Jump
                               2. Writing Through the Year Unit 2 by Deanna Jump  
                               3. Monkey Love by Growing Kinders  
                               4. Curious George and the Firefighters by April Larremore
                               5. 3 Cheers for Red, White, and Blue by Growing Kinders

I love creating things for my classroom. It is a slow process in making it accessible in digital format, as well as including the common core standards. Currently, my TPT store is small, with 9 items. Meanwhile, I continue to work on some units. It's a learning process!

I also love "hunting" for new innovative ideas too. Deanna's Chit Chat Morning Messages are great! I love using them on my Mimio interactive whiteboard. I have fun teaching writing to my students, but am always on the look out for different anchor charts, and the Writing Through the Year Unit 2 seems to have ones I could easily incorporate into my classroom. In checking out my upcoming units, I will be using Curious George books... this week! So, even though I already have monkey activities, I don't have one created for Curious George. I think April's cute monkey craftivity is just what I need. After the holiday season, I will be focusing on American symbols. I will need to beef up my 2 week unit into a bigger unit.

Here are a few places I am linking up to...




Remember to use the code, CMT12 at the checkout to get an additional percentage off!



No comments

Back to Top