New Blog Linky Party

There are numerous teacher blogs out there! This appeals to my ADD nature, so I can click here and there to get to different places. I decided to join in on a new blog linky party led by "Grade Three is the Place for Me". Thanks Janis for hosting!! Click below to discover some newly developed teacher blogs.

1. I am in Florida.
2. I am currently a kindergarten teacher.
3. I have also taught 1st and 2nd grades.
4. I started blogging this past April. I had a classroom website a long time ago and now I use wiki for my class website.
5. Blogging tip- I'm still learning! I am starting slowly and being patient with it. I am having fun with it.






10 comments

  1. Cute blog and thanks for sharing the Daily 5 info. I think it's something I want to do and all of the book study blogs have really helped.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the newbie blog hop. I am nominating you for a blog award. Stop by my blog to pick it up.

    Thanks,
    Christine
    Tales From Rm 17!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am returning the kinds. I will definitely be following you....I am trying to decide whether or not to use the Daily 5 in my K classroom this year....and I see you have lots of posts about it! Looking forward to reading through your posts. Have a great day!

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh by the way.... :-) ........does anyone know how to change that little orange bloggy icon next to my name in the comments? I want mine to be personalized too! Thanks for the help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad I found your blog through the linky party!
    Drop by anytime :)

    Tracy

    Creekside Teacher Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and just gave you an award, drop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi..I just found your blog through the blog hop! I am also from FL and this will be my first year teaching Kindergarten :)

    http://mspasquakinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're blog is too stinkin' cute. I found you on the blog hop and I'm happy to say I am also nominating you for an award. Check out my blog for the details. :)

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to pass along an award to you! Hop over to my blog to claim it.

    Shelly

    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! found you on the linky! Am now a follower and hope you will come on by my blog!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top