Happy Mother's Day

It has been a busy week at school, as we had our Mother's Day tea and poems and Teacher Appreciation Week. My families and students at school spoiled me. I am going to miss this group! We only have 12 more school days left!! It is going by too quickly. I still have so much to do before the end of the year: memory books, end of the year DVD, making homemade ice cream, Fancy Nancy party, class picnic, my dogs visiting, etc. It will be fun, and I hope to take the time to stop and enjoy the moment!!


Last Thursday, I found online a free TLC project for kindergarten graduation. I think this would make such a cute cover for our end of the year memory books. Here are some samples:





On the right side, I will glue each student's school picture on it. I was going to have these laminated and add a white tassel, but now I am thinking I will just have my students draw the tassels before laminating them.


I will be having some fun with my kinderkids this week learning about watermelon. I am also almost completed with my last week of school unit- Fancy Nancy!! I hope to post again to share some of my watermelon fun and my new Fancy Nancy unit!!


Have a great week!

No comments

Back to Top